Join the impressive list of sponsors and partners and enjoy the many benefits that an association with Ireland’s premier horse racing venue will deliver for your company or brand
- A partnership with the Curragh provides sponsors with an opportunity to be part of truly authentic Irish experience
- Sponsors will be part of a sport that Ireland is a world leader, achieving phenomenal success all over the world and producing some of the very best horses, jockeys and trainers,
- Ireland is branded as the “Land of the Horse” and County Kildare is branded as the “Thoroughbred County” with the Curragh at it’s very centre as the established capital of the Irish horse racing industry and home to an extensive racing community.
- A partnership with the Curragh can provide extensive social and business networking opportunities. Many of the world’s most influential business leaders have an association with horse racing and run horses on a regular basis at the Curragh
- A partnership with the Curragh also provides the opportunity to target a lucrative customer base of people from a variety of demographics over the entire racing season at the Curragh. Attracts a significant international audience, for example people from 20 individual countries purchased tickets to attend the Irish Derby in 2016
- Few venues in Ireland can boast national and international media coverage of it’s calibre.
- A branding and advertising presence at the racecourse throughout the year can be included in packages
- Curragh website (curragh.mediaonesupport.com), actively used for information, news and purchase of ticket and dining.
- Opportunity for sponsors to work with Curragh on social media initiatives – the Curragh is very active on Facebook currently over 30,000 followers) based in 45 individual countries (55% female/45% male), Twitter (16,000 followers), Pinterest, Google Plus set, Instagram. Snapchat
- The Curragh is also one of the premier thoroughbred training grounds in the world with some of the leading trainers in the world based there, while some of the world’s leading owners have horses trained by Curragh based trainers, therefore providing additional networking opportunities which the Curragh can facilitate on request
The following benefits are included as part of race sponsorship:
- Inclusion of company name in the race title, for example “company/brand name Stakes”, ensures your name is published in all official literature – media releases, newspapers, form guides, race cards etc. Sponsor’s representative to present trophy to winning connections of winning horse
- A central presence through major branding positions in key locations. Sponsors provide their own branding
- Full page in race programme for advertising purposes
- Advertising opportunities on internal television network with screens located throughout the complex
- Allocation of complimentary admission tickets which can be used for staff, suppliers, clients etc.
- National and international media coverage – press and television
- Opportunity to showcase company with on site displays, sampling, promotional unit etc on race days subject to availability of race
- Public address announcements, message board acknowledgements and interview opportunities on the race day
- Opportunity to work with the Curragh on a variety of marketing and promotional, social media initiatives to benefits customers and clients of customers and raise profile of partnership between the Curragh and the sponsor – special offers, key messages etc
- Concessions off cost of hospitality packages
Also options to be Title Sponsor with a multiple race sponsorship package to give maximum impact and ownership of the race day.
Other options include being a category race day sponsor, for example, fashion & style, family race days, Music Village, charity fund raising initiatives and other themed days
For further information, please call Evan Arkwright, Commercial Manager + 353 45 441205 email firstname.lastname@example.org